What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A system that allows you to refer others to PTC sites and then YOU get paid for every advert they click
- Learn how to utilize PTC sites to their full potential
- Learn the secrets of the high earners in PTC sites
- Learn how to get hundreds of free PTC referrals
- Learn how to market PTC sites successfully
- Learn how to distinguish legit PTC sites
- Learn how to become rich like Me
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rich PTC Kid scores 71.67/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.richptckid.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: richptckid.com you’ll also be taken through to richptckid.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)